Become a Partner
Support Data for Policy CIC: Data for Policy is a not-for-profit community interest company that relies on partnership support to operate. If you are interested in partnering with us for the 2022 conference, for full details please consult our partnership proposals page
You can also find general partnership information on this page.
Partnership contributions will be used to meet core conference expenses as follows:
- venue and catering cost
- keynote and plenary speaker costs
- AV and multimedia costs
- conference delegate packages, banners, branding
- networking events
Additional funds will be used to support:
- conference inclusion scholarship scheme
- central management costs and future activities
- open-access publication in Data & Policy
Your support will ensure that Data for Policy continues its role at the centre of a global, interdisciplinary community, facilitating discussion on the impact and potential of data and digital technologies in every aspect of public life.