Registration via Bank Transfer:
We accept registrations via bank transfer* to:
Data for Policy CIC
National Westminster Bank (NatWest)
Account Number: 33915806
Sort Code: 56-00-31
* [IMPORTANT NOTE]: If you are registering via bank transfer, please send full delegate information – full name including title, email address, institution, and submission number (presenting delegates only) – and the payment reference to email@example.com after completing the bank transfer.
Terms & Conditions
We take receipt of a completed registration form as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Registration with full payment of the conference fees must be received before the registration deadlines:
- Presenting delegates must register by 31st of May, latest to secure their time slot in the main conference programme. Each delegate can register to present only one paper at the conference and if multiple papers are accepted from the same author, they should either invite co-authors to present additional papers or indicate their preferred paper for presentation at the conference.
- Public registration to the conference is limited and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If the spaces are filled earlier, the registration will be closed before the deadline. Please note that access to the conference venues will not be permitted without advance registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable and cancellations of registration with full refund are allowed until the registration deadline that applies to the delegate. Registration fees are non-refundable after deadlines.
- Delegates are responsible to arrange their accommodation and travel. Organisers of the conference recommend these arrangements to be made as early as possible to avoid any disappointment as the conference dates may coincide with other major events in the UCL region.
- Organisers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference. Please check the validity of your own personal insurance before travelling.
- Photography and video-recording will take place at conference venues to be used for post-conference publications and other related online/printed material to be produced by Data for Policy. Any reservations about this condition should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conference to avoid any disappointment in the future.
- “I agree to Data for Policy processing personal data contained within the registration process, or other data which may be obtained from me or other people whilst I am applying for the conference. I agree to the processing of such data for any purpose connected with my attendance at the conference, or my health and safety whilst on event premises.”
- The organisers reserve the right to change conference programme and venue details, and to cancel the conference in case of any unpredictable event.
Standard registration: £850
Academic/Non-profit registration: £550
Student registration: £350
Pre-conference Workshop/Tutorial registration (10th June): £50 – one session; £90 – two sessions
If you are not coming to the conference but would like to stay in touch with us, please subscribe to our mailing list by filling in the form below: