Registration via Bank Transfer:
If you are registering via Bank Transfer, please ensure to complete your payment before you submit your registration form. Please also provide the payment reference when registering. This will help us locate your payment faster and send you a confirmation.
Bank transfers should be made using details below:
Data for Policy CIC
National Westminster Bank (NatWest)
Account Number: 33915806
Sort Code: 56-00-31
Registration of Data for Policy Scholarship or Conference Pass Holders:
If you have been awarded a Data for Policy Scholarship by the Conference Organisation Committee or if you are entitled for a Conference Pass as part of an existing institutional partnership agreement, please submit your registration form without payment including relevant explanation in the designated field.
Terms & Conditions
We take receipt of a completed registration form as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Registration with full payment of the conference fees must be received before the registration deadlines:
- Presenting delegates must register by deadline specified, latest to secure their time slot in the main conference programme. Each delegate can register to present only one paper at the conference and if multiple papers are accepted from the same author, they should either invite co-authors to present additional papers or indicate their preferred paper for presentation at the conference.
- Public registration to the conference is limited and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If the spaces are filled earlier, the registration will be closed before the deadline. Please note that e-access to the conference will not be permitted without advance registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable and cancellations of registration with full refund are allowed until the registration deadline that applies to the delegate. Registration fees are non-refundable after deadlines.
- Organisers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.
- Photography and video-recording will take place during the conference to be used for post-conference publications and other related online/printed material to be produced by Data for Policy. Any reservations about this condition should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conference to avoid any disappointment in the future.
- “I agree to Data for Policy processing personal data contained within the registration process, or other data which may be obtained from me or other people whilst I am applying for the conference. I agree to the processing of such data for any purpose connected with my attendance at the conference, or my health and safety whilst on event premises.”
- The organisers reserve the right to change conference programme, and to cancel the conference in case of any unpredictable event.