Apply now – closing 30th July
We are recruiting volunteers to assist with preparing for and running the international conference Data for Policy 2021: Lessons for policy-data interactions after Covid-19, taking place virtually September 14-16.
We are seeking individuals with a mix of skills to assist in publicity and administration of the conference. These comprise:
– producing content for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), both off- and online;
– producing and editing videos for our YouTube channel;
– designing graphic content for social media, website and other communication purposes;
– producing written content for news items, and for blogging and reporting on conference activities;
– assisting with running the virtual conference, including meeting user management
This is an opportunity to use your skills to help us deliver a premier, interdisciplinary, global conference, and to network with some key people and organisations working at the interface of data science and policy.
Full details of the role and person specification are available here.
Beyond the conference, we anticipate that further opportunities will arise to support the social media and communications strategy of Data for Policy. We’re therefore interested in applications both from those seeking a short-term volunteering opportunity and those with an interest in longer-term engagement with the Data for Policy community.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role and relevant skills to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July.